This crémant has a pale yellow colour.
It is topped with a delicate and intense foam. Combining candid notes of toasted hazelnuts, spices (curry) and white flowers (lilies, jasmine), the nose reveals all of its complexity.
In turn, the mouthfeel is an invitation to freshness with notes of boxwood, star anise and vetiver.
An intense and delicate crémant that leans decisively on the side of freshness and elegance.
Wine & food pairing
- Cod filet with thyme and lemon juice
- Panna cotta and Grout raspberry coulis
- Gold Medal, Gilbert & Gaillard 2016
- Best Sparkling Trophy, Top 100 Languedoc Roussillon 2013 & 2015
- 88/100, Burghound (Allen Meadows) Issue 56 – 2014