This crémant, which boldly honours Chardonnay and Chenin, is 100% vinified in barrels and aged on lees.
The colour is crystal clear, pale gold, with a persistent thread.
The nose delivers intense aromas of honeysuckle, quince, sweet spices, and candied mango jelly. Fruity with a hint of sweet bread, the nose reveals a full and harmonious palate. The final note is striking freshness and reveals the power and originality of this wonderful indigenous grape. It all ends on copious notes of fresh-baked pastries.
Wine & food pairing
- Aperitif, accompanied by fresh goat cheese hors-d’oeuvres
- Fresh mushroom risotto from the upper valley!
- 15/20, Bettane & Desseauve 2016
- 18/20, Guide Revel – Champagnes et autres Bulles 2015
- 2 stars, Guide Hachette 2018