This blend made of Chardonnay, completed by Chenin and supported by a touch of Pinot Noir, presents a light golden colour, with a delightful thread of graceful bubbles.
They release the delicate and complex aromas of white flowers (jasmine, lilies), lemon bark, white pepper and fresh ginger.
On the tongue, this crémant flourishes from the very start with bold notes of yellow peaches in light syrup, Spanish broom weed and toasted almond. The lively assault, quickly gives way to the magnitude of the toasted and sweetish notes.
Wine & food pairing
- Scallops in cream
- Full-bodied chocolate dessert
- Gold Medal, National Crémant contest 2014, 2016 and 2017
- 89/100 Gold Medal, Gilbert & Gaillard 2015
- 14/20, Bettane & Desseauve 2015
- 1 star, Guide Hachette 2018